Becoming an independent, innovative, leading and adaptive Master’s Program in Notarial Law in regional Asia and the pioneer of legal education oriented to producing jurists with full legal competence and high morality.
Organizing legal education to produce professional jurists with high competence and morality;
2. Developing legal research to support legal education and community outreach programs;
3. Applying the university’s Tri Dharma oriented to enhancing quality and competitiveness at national and international levels.
- Objectives of the Master’s Program in Notarial Law are:
Producing graduates with special competence as legal professionals;
2. Producing graduates with academic competence for higher study;
3. Producing graduates with legal profession service quality.
- Graduate Profile:
Graduates of the Master’s Program in Notarial Law will be qualified as professional jurists, especially notary, who are highly competitive in their expertise.
Graduates of this program have the capacity to develop notarial science by publishing actual and current works in accordance with their expertise.
Graduates of this program are able to provide solution (solution-maker) to actual and current legal issues in the community as demonstrated through their ability to formulate notarial deeds or legal documents to meet the needs of service users by referring to the applicable laws and regulations.
Graduates of this program have the capacity to develop notarial science to adapt with the development of advanced and rapid era.
Graduates of this program are able to dedicate their expertise to the community by upholding the values of honesty, justice and morality.