The Faculty of Law Universitas Airlangga comprises of three buildings (Buildings A, B, and C) for its academic activities.
* There are 16 classrooms on the second and third floors that can accommodate approximately 30-60 students per class (for public/basic lectures) and 15-30 students (for specific classes conducted on an interest basis). Different types of classroomare intended to create more intensive interaction between students and lecturers..
* Pancasila Hall and R. Boedisoesetyo Room can accommodate 100-250 people and facilitate various academic activities, such as public lectures or seminars.
* Faculty Club is especially used for staff or faculty meetings every Friday.
* Video conference is utilized to watch live broadcast of trials from the Constitutional Court or to join classes conducted by Faculty of Law Universitas Airlangga in collaboration with a faculty of law of local or overseas universities.
* Special Collection of the Faculty of Law Universitas Airlangga Library opens during workdays (Monday-Friday) from 8 am to 9 pm.